Re: How do you do this with a checkbox???

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 18:44:06 GMT

The trigger should work, but you will need to force the user to navigate thru all 4 boxes prior to the trigger being fired to be sure all choices are concatenated - you might consider separating the choices with a delimiter so you can search the field later for specific entries ( if you use a separate delimiter for each value, you can quickly check for a particular check box - for instance:
set check_result =

will let you find records where box3 was not checked with: select * from table where check_result like '%'!!'%';

Just an approach...