Re: Access to Oracle8

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 13:13:08 GMT

Olivier,

On http://technet.oracle.com, you can find a migration kit which will assist [Quoted] you. I have looked at it but not personally used it so I can not attest to [Quoted] it's ease of use. When I have been involved in access migrations, I created my tables and constraints in Oracle then used ODBC to move the data over. Once the data was moved over I then created the indexes and modified the application code to point to the ODBC connection instead of the local database.

HTH. Brian.