SV: Oracle 8.1.5 ee and Oracle Designer 6

From: Bjarne <skytten_at_online.no>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:40:42 +0100

This should work fine. I have just this installation on the machine I'm working on now.
You should check:
1. Make sure that tnsnames.ora (under the 8i home) is correct. You can f.ex. use the 8i Net8 Easy Config.
2. In the registry, there should be a line TNS_ADMIN under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/software/oracle with the content: D:\ORACLE\NETWORK\ADMIN (or what is correct on your machine)

3. Place the Designer BIN (normally ORANT\BIN) catalog first in the path:
f.ex. C:\WINNT;....;D:\ORANT\BIN;D:\ORACLE\BIN;
4. Good luck!

Remco Goris <remco.goris_at_fontein.com> skrev i meldingsnyheter:87idpp$29fne$1_at_reader1.wxs.nl...