Re: TOAD

From: Sequel Solutions <info_at_sequel.nl>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 21:02:55 +0100

Oracle delivers good databases but their development tools are not made to make the life of a programmer easier.
For example I have never seen any Oracle development tool with a good editor.

For this reason we build our own toolkit SQLTools that we also sell for $50.
It has about the same functionality as TOAD (which is also a great product, but too expensive).

You can download SQLTools from http://ww.sequel.nl

Arthur Kolkman

Berger, Gene <BERGERGENE_at_PIOS.com> wrote in message news:07E164D341EED111ADCD0000F8662F4A086CA791_at_pioushqntmail2.pios.com...
>Why does Oracle make you buy a product like TOAD
>while Microsoft has those kind of tools built
>into the product?
>
>(This is not a derogatory statement about TOAD
>which is a great product.)
>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy. Received on Sun Feb 06 2000 - 21:02:55 CET

Original text of this message