WebDB Fixed Was: WebDB don't start after installation- Was: WebDB - can't install

From: Stuart Turton <sturton_at_maderich.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 15:13:26 +0000

WebDB running like a charm. All that was required was to install some stuff that used Net80 into the same oracle home. All of the other directories were installed as well and WebDB started woking.
It must be that WebDB doesn't just use the tnsmaes.ora/sqlnet.ora files... but then why didn't install all of the products that it needed?