Thanks for the SEQUENCE help, but still dosen't work....

From: Richard Hollingsworth <william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:33:40 GMT

[Quoted] Hi folks. Thanks for reading this.

[Quoted] I asked yesterday how to tie a sequence to a FORMS 2.1 field. I was told to place a SELECT statement on a PRE-INSERT trigger for the block and I did that. Problem is, the sequence nubmer still does not show up on the form.

Is there anything ELSE I need to do to get the sequence value to show up on the form?

The sequence seems to be working (I cheked it after each run) and it's incrementing just fine, but the value does not show up on the form.

Thanks for any help.

Richard H. Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 16:33:40 CET

Original text of this message