Re: ORA-12154 : TNS: could not reslove service name

From: Andreas Michler <Andreas.Michler_at_adicom.de>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 07:47:00 +0100

[Quoted] Perhaps is the zone/domain located in sqlnet.ora different as in your tnsnames.ora
Look at the zone/domain called "WORLD" in this example.

example sqlnet.ora

NAMES.DEFAULT_DOMAIN=WORLD
NAME.DEFAULT_ZONE=WORLD example listener.ora

TCPEXAMPLE.WORLD =
  (DESCRIPTION =
    (ADDRESS_LIST =
      (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(Host = Production1)(Port = 1521))     )
    (CONNECT_DATA = (SID = ORCL))
  )

--
ADICOM Informatik GmbH