Re: Database system / application design tools

From: Rick van Dijk <info_at_heraut.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 01:26:40 +0100

Andrew,

Take a look at: Dezign for databases.

"Dezign for databases" is a database development tool using an entity relationship diagram. It visually supports the lay out of the entities and relations and automatically generates SQL-schemas for most leading databases. "Dezign for databases" also supports domains (user defined types).

Product-description and evaluation version available at: http://www.heraut.demon.nl

regards,
Rick