Re: pl/sql problem

From: Remco Goris <remco.goris_at_fontein.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 23:58:40 -0000

If the other suggestions don't work, you might want to create a set of procedures/functions that replace the spaces in the parameter with a 'strange character' string (hence you will be able to pass the parameter within the hyperlink) and replace the strange strings with spaces in the page receiving the parameter.
Hope this helps you,
Greetings,
Remco