*****PROGRAMMER ANALYST (F/T)*****

From: W5 Resources <Darryl_at_w5.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 14:29:49 -0500

W5 Resources Inc, is one of the fastest growing Information consulting firms in the Greater Toronto Area. We have job opportunities for motivated and dedicated contract or full time professionals. As well as answering our job postings, please visit us at www.w5.net . Feel free to send any feedback or comments to us via email as well. Please send all comments or questions to Darryl Sylver (darry_at_w5.net)

Programmer Analyst (F/T)

Location: Toronto

Job Description:

  • the candidate will be responsible for making sure that the operational system remains up and running - including support
  • candidate will be required to carry a pager however, not on a 24/7 basis - responsibility will be divided with others
  • Develop and maintain the order and billing systems

Business anlaysis - understanding the business rules and its impact and communicating them back to management and users

Key Skills:

  • Unix (AIX)
  • Oracle
  • Pro*C
  • PL/SQL
  • Unix shell scripting
  • Triggers/stored procedures

Compensation: Negotiable

If you would like to apply for this position, or know someone that you think would do well in this position, please email your resume to darryl_at_w5.net

Please address the resume to Darryl Sylver, and include the Job ID#ds157 as the subject heading.