Re: WebDB don't start after installation- Was: WebDB - can't install

From: TurkBear <johng_at_mm.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 17:47:28 GMT

[Quoted] In case you haven't done so, add the WEBDB user name and its password in the listener settings for the WEBDB DAD -
Altho' in my system I have not done that and I can connect using http://myhost:8888 ( I use port 8888, since I have another web server running on 80 ) and it prompts me for a usernane and password for the WebDB stuff It also works with http://myhost:8888/WebDb

hth