Re: Dynamic form generation with Developper 2000

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 13:58:19 GMT

Jasmine,

Look into dynamic sql. You will have to give the user explicit rights to create tables as roles will be disabled when using dynamic sql. See the Oracle8 documentation for full details. Another really good source of information on using dynamic sql is "Oracle PL/SQL Programming" by Scott Urman. It is available from Oracle Press.

HTH. Brian