Re: Designer 6 - Problem RME-00011

From: Joel Racicot <joelracicot_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 03:21:43 GMT

Magnus

SGA (system global area) is a pool of shared memory that is used by the database. In the INIT.ORA (or something like that) file, change the SHARED_POOL_SIZE
from the default of 3,500,000 to something like 15,000,000. What this does is in effect create a larger area for stored procedures to run in. This will help with performance and may resolve your problem.

Good luck, let me know how it works out.

Joel