Re: URG : Designer Diagrams extraction ?

From: Joel Racicot <joelracicot_at_home.com>
Date: 2000/02/01

There used to be a company called Solutron who made an interesting product called Publisher/2000, which came in two versions, one to generate documentation (Word, WP format) and one for web. We used the web version for publishing dataflow diagrams to the web dynamically. The tool worked well, although the scripting language is a bit cryptic (what scripting language isn't). The cost for an unlimited licence was $25,000 US. Their licencing scheme was a bit odd (charge by the hit).

Unfortunately, they ceased operations before Christmas. There is still a support guy in Florida, who, if I remember correctly was a sub-contractor for Solutron. I think he can be reached at solutron_at_tampabay.rr.com. He might be able to help you out.

Good luck.