Oracle 8 ODBC error

From: Antonio Doblado <adoblado_at_icot.es>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 13:47:43 +0100

Hello all,

I have an application programmed in Visual Basic 6.0 which connects with an Oracle 8 database in a Novell server. I use ADO in my program and I have configured a system DSN with the Microsoft ODBC driver for Oracle (Spanish) ver. 2.573.292700

For an unknown reason, my program is able to connect with the Oracle server and execute perfectly in some computers, but in others I get the next error message:

40002 : IM006 : [Microsoft][Administrador de controladores ODBC]Error de SQLSet ConnectAttr del controlador

Oracle8 client and Netware client have been installed and configured exactly the same. And I have tried with the same user in all the machines.

Anybody can give me a solution??

Thanks.

adoblado_at_icot.es Received on Tue Feb 01 2000 - 13:47:43 CET

Original text of this message