Crosstab in reports

From: Starman <ninomail_at_tin.it>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 17:14:41 +0100

Hi all,

i posted a message two days ago about an error using crosstabs (matrix) in forms. I wrote the version is 5.0 but i confused it with the Forms version. Obviously it is 3.0

I get a crash of the problem while designing reports with matrix. I need to know if it is a known bug or something similar. Please help me, i've to finished my application before the end of the year, and you can see I have only one day. I can loose my job!!!

Thanx to everyone can give me a solution. It's too difficult to simulate the crosstab funcionality.

Happy new year

--
Nino Stella