Re: GPF / Forms Builder 6 Object List Report

From: Robin Quasebarth <robinq_at_data-point.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:37:44 -0800

Oh, yeah, I got that and examined the code. PL/SQL would compile but if there was some questionable code it would do the GPF. I am off work so I don't have my notes but I trouble-shot it for Jim H. (Hey, Jimmy...what was that I explained to you after examining the code you inherited. I don't remember and I don't go back to my desk at work until 1/10/00.) I think it had something to do with explicitly closing or not closing cursors but I will find out. rq Received on Thu Dec 30 1999 - 19:37:44 CET

Original text of this message