Re: Oracle Designer 2000 Setup

From: Brian W. Chester <bwchester_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 21:01:28 GMT

Hi Sunny,

What version of designer are you trying to configure? Have you created the correctly sized tablespaces for the product. Also revoke the system tablespace from the system user and the des2k user. They should both have a tools tablespaces as their default. Ensure that your rollback segments have been properly configured. Designer needs a large private segment for improved performance during the repository build.

Write me with any questions. I'll be glad to help.

Brian