Oracle Designer 2000 Setup

From: Sunny <sunnychahal_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 09:20:28 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted] When I try creating the Designer 2000 repository I get the following errors

  1. TNS Packet writer Error
  2. Warning - Package changed with Compilation errors

The creation of repository does get completed but when I try to Manage Users and User Extensions I get the error

    Could not find the PL/SQL procedure being called.

I am using a user "des2k" to create the repository which has all the proper previleges, I have run "catproc" for procedural option and I use 2: for the local Oracle 8.0.5 Database on Windows NT and the listner is working.

What am I doing wrong ?

Please HELP !!!! Thanks. Received on Thu Dec 30 1999 - 18:20:28 CET

Original text of this message