Oracle Reports Designer - Windows Default Printer

From: Scott <scottrp_at_localnet.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 04:27:31 GMT

Does anyone know how to code a report using Oracle Developer - Reports Designer - so that the default printer on the windows machine is selected automatically when a report is printed. So far I had to hard code the printer name in the report, but it is different depending on which workstation prints it. Also I was trying to avoid having a user have to choose a printer since they already have their default printer already set in Windows.

Please reply via email as well, if you would.

Thank You

scottrp_at_localnet.com Received on Thu Dec 30 1999 - 05:27:31 CET

Original text of this message