What do DBAs need?

From: Brent Tucker <btucker_at_servman.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 14:36:54 -0700

Hi,

Our company, Server Management and Design, is conducting a survey to determine how to best serve the needs of database administrators and their management through the proper applications of database tools. I have been a DBA for fourteen years on various platforms, and feel that I have a good idea of the problems you can encounter, but I am looking for what plagues the modern DBA.

I would appreciate it if you would take the time to fill out a brief (8 question) survey, which is located on our web site.

To take the survey, go to www.servman.com/survey.htm, fill in the information, and click submit.

Thank you,

Brent Tucker
President
Server Management and Design Received on Wed Dec 29 1999 - 22:36:54 CET

Original text of this message