D2K Forms + OWS Living Example in Internet

From: David Chang <david_at_upi.com.tw>
Date: 28 Dec 1999 03:49:45 GMT

[Quoted] Is there any live example for applications using D2K Forms and OWS to perform 3-tire layout in Internet world. I know that the R11 system is just the fine sample, but in most case, it's used in Intranet. We're now developing our HR system in 3-tier structure, but the remote access is really slow enough. Is there other way to accelerate it?

We are currently using D2K R2.1 + OWS 3.0.1.1 + Internet Explorer 5.0 as the software, Windows NT Servers are the platform.

David Chang
david_at_upi.com.tw Received on Tue Dec 28 1999 - 04:49:45 CET

Original text of this message