Re: Tool to move individual records between two Oracle databases

From: Andreas Michler <Andreas.Michler_at_adicom.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:41:18 +0100

Another way is to do the following (on destination site): create database link link using 'remotesite'; -- empty table
create table xxxx as select * from xxxx_at_linkname where 1=2; -- table with selected record:
create table xxxx as select * from xxxx_at_linkname where f1 between 1 and 10;

--
ADICOM Informatik GmbH