Re: Checkbox color Forms5.0

From: wozi <wozi_at_dhc.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 08:08:55 -0800

One way to get around it is to create a non-based display text item. set the property of the item as follows:   initial value: your_check_box_label

            bevel: none
          visible: no

size the text item appropriately and place it over the check box label. In your program, when you disable the check box, set the property of the display item's
visible to yes. Do the opposite when the check box is enabled.

I just tried it, it works fine.

good luck