Something like toad for Linux

From: Vigi98 <hubera_at_caramail.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 12:00:44 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all,

Does anybody knows if there is an Oracle tool such as TOAD, but for Linux ? [Quoted] For those who do not know TOAD, it is something like the SQLWorksheet of Oracle but it is far more powerful and user friendly. You can find it at www.toad.com I think.

And second question (which should have been the first) : what have I to do to configure my PC as an Oracle client under Linux ? Is there any rpm on [Quoted] internet ? Does Oracle send a free CDROM of Oracle 8 ? And so on...

Thank you for all your answers, the URLs you could give me, etc.

Merry Christmas !!! Received on Fri Dec 24 1999 - 13:00:44 CET

Original text of this message