Re: WebDB and database link

From: Lasse Halaas <reklame.halaas_at_c2i.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 11:58:27 GMT

WebDB supports DBlinks, but I too have had problems with ORA-03113 (end of com...). I've tried using views with some degree of success, but I got a couple of views that return ORA-03113 (select count(*) from v_<view-name>; --> ORA-03113 :-(

Is there anybody out there that can shed some light on this ?

Lasse from Norway

TurkBear skrev i meldingen <385a8afd.16657171_at_super.news-ituk.to>...