Re: Hierarchical trees in Forms 6.0

From: Dudy <mdgli_at_netvision.net.il>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:35:34 +0200

I hope it helps the enclose is an example of automatcly populating tree from query on the emp table

    rg_emps := create_group_from_query('EMPS',

             'select 1, level, ename, NULL, to_char(empno) ' ||
             'from emp '                                     ||
             'connect by prior empno = mgr '                 ||
             'start with job = ''PRESIDENT''');

    v_ignore := populate_group(rg_emps);     ftree.set_tree_property('navigator.nav_display', ftree.record_group, rg_emps);
Good luck,
Dudy