Re: Developer v6.0 Installation

From: Duncan Mills <drmills_at_uk.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:30:48 -0000

Check out section 2.6 of the Release Notes:

  2.6 Net8 Easy Configuration Tool Not Working in Developer 6.0

           The SQL*Net Easy Configuration Tool, which guides users through
           the editting of the TNSNAMES.ORA file, is not available with the
           initial release of Oracle Developer 6.0.  To configure a service
           name, users must manually edit the configuration files.  Consult
           the Net8 Getting Started manual for further information on the
           TNSNAMES.ORA file.

--
Regards
Duncan Mills