Re: HELP! - Running reports to a file

From: The IIII <info_at_dg-serv.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:06:07 +0200

may be this will help.
On our system we had problem with printing text fileswith more than 80 charactersline width thru the wordpad (it wraped the lines). we have created a report with only one flexable field font size 8. The report get file name as parameter and load the field from the givven file using TEXT_IO. For us it solve all problems with formatting and printing texts.
If you think it will help you I can send you that report. Good luck. Dudy