Re: WebDB 2.1.0.9.3 Listener installation problems

From: rcf <rcf_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:03:36 +0100

You've done some amazing things!
[Quoted] I've posted this one earlier on this group. Maybe it helps (let me know):

I've experienced the same thing. The problem is that the combined length of [Quoted] names of your tablespaces exceeds the total of 255 characters (check this). To solve this, do the following:
[Quoted] 1. Copy the entire cd to your harddisk ('only' 137 MB) so that you can make changes to files
[Quoted] 2. Change the file FINDTS.SQL (in WWV20): Add an extra condition to the SELECT-statement, like:
( select TABLESPACE_NAME from sys.dba_tablespaces where tablespace_name not like '%703%' )
[Quoted] Now, the total of tablespace names won't exceed the 255 limit 3. Install from hard disk.