Re: LOV Search screen problem - Forms 4.5

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:54:38 +1100

Tim,

You can only search on the first column in the LOV list. If you need to search on more than one column then perhaps you should consider a second LOV for the Description.
The other issue is that LOV's handle "begins with" correctly, but not "contains".
Thus if you search for Bob% you will find Bob Biggins, but %Bigg% is unpredictable.