LOV Search screen problem - Forms 4.5

From: Tim Hogben <thogben_at_senet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 09:21:52 +1030

Howdy,

[Quoted] I am pretty new at this and have a question which I am hoping someone can answer.

[Quoted] I have a LOV search screen which has two columns, the first being the code [Quoted] and the second being a description. The problem is when I use the <Find> [Quoted] button the results are not always as expected. Entering search criteria for [Quoted] [Quoted] finding matches in the description column does not always come back with the results.
[Quoted] [Quoted] For example if the description column contained: "Bob Biggins" and I searched for %Bigg% it would not find this item.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Tim Received on Fri Dec 17 1999 - 23:51:52 CET

Original text of this message