Re: Directory of the Forms application

From: Al Lawson <alawson_at_epicor.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 03:15:59 GMT

Hi Erika,

get_application_property(current_form);

This returns (in most cases) the full path including the name of the form. You would have to remove the latter to obtain the directory part of the path. The only case that this fails is when the form is called via a shortcut and the shortcut uses the "startin" property to define the directory path. Even this works in 1.6.1 but fails at 1.2.1. I'm not sure about 6.0.

Al