Need Help Moving 7.3.3 DBs to 7.3.4

From: <rock_cogar_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 21:38:59 GMT

Hi,

I need to put a procedure together to move 5 Oracle 7.3.3 databases on one NT Box to another single NT box that has Oracle 7.3.4 installed (empty) on it.

This is further complicated by the two NT boxes being 1000 miles apart. Also, I and the customer realize that having so many Oracle instances on an NT box with 160 MB of installed RAM is not recommended.

QUESTION: Is there a white paper out there or any other procedure for doing this kind of task ?

Thanks,
Rock Cogar.
URS Radian.
Rock_cogar_at_my-deja.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Dec 16 1999 - 22:38:59 CET

Original text of this message