Re: Reports 3.0/OCP Certification question

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:16:18 +0300

Hi, Henrik:

It depends on the way you draw the link... :

Query-to-query

You can draw a query-to-query link (between two queries) if a foreign key in the detail table references the primary key in master table.

Group-to-group

You can draw a group-to-group link (between two groups) if there are common columns in those groups. Don't touch columns, when you draw this kind of link!

Column-to-column

You can draw a column-to-column link (between two columns) if there is a common column in those two groups.

Hope that helps.

Good Luck on your exam!

--
Valeri Sorokine
Oracle Certified Application Developer, Rel.2