Re: Script to compile many forms

From: Martin Angers <mangers_at_larochelle-gratton.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:05:50 -0500

I thought the line I gave you would do the trick, but it seems you have to put the part after the CALL command in a batch file, and replace this part of the line with your batch file name followed by %1. This will work fine.

Martin Angers
Larochelle Gratton
mangers_at_larochelle-gratton.com

<31x54.116$AX.1018_at_wagner.videotron.net>...