configuration problem with developer server 6.0

From: JJN <jniu_at_visteon.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:51:10 -0500

I installed oracle developer server 6.0 on SUN Solaris machine. I followed all the instruction to do the configuration. When I want to start the report server using rwmts60 name=repserver, it always give me error:
REP-0186: Daemon failed to listen to port.

I checked the process, and no process started up and running report failed from the browser.

I did add instance in the tnsnames.ora file for repserver. I did add all the environmental variables.

Do you have any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks for the help. Received on Wed Dec 15 1999 - 15:51:10 CET

Original text of this message