How to unfreeze the Designer Repository?

From: Sambavan Tharmarajah <sambavan_at_cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 13:22:31 -0600

Hi Folks,

My Designer 2000 repository had got frozen up and i have no clue what had caused this. Could any one tell me of how to recover the repository safely? Btw, the designer version is 1.3.2. I need it to be done asap.

Could any one pl. help me?

Thanx in adv.

Sam .T

600 West 26Th Street,                 Phone : (512) 474-2328
Apartment #E 144,                     E-mail: sambavan_at_cs.utexas.edu
Austin,                                       sambavan_at_mail.utexas.edu
Texas - 78705.                                sambavan_at_tenet.edu

What I do today is important because I'm exchanging a day of my life for it