Icons, Icons, Icons

From: <maxotto_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 18:45:46 GMT

[Quoted] Does anybody know what the Registry settings are in Windows 98 to point to
[Quoted] directories containing Icons that I want to use in my toolbar.

I don't want to have the icons in the same directory as the forms.

I have set UI_ICON to point to where the icons I want are... no luck.

[Quoted] Oracle documentation says use TK21_ICON. Where? In the registry? In autoexec.bat?

I have deleted UI_ICON text entries in the registry and any entry with a [Quoted] path pointing to where I think the old icons are, and _some_ of them are [Quoted] still showing up. So obviously Forms is looking somewhere for these icons
and I don't know where or how to change it.

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 14 1999 - 19:45:46 CET

Original text of this message