Designer 2.1 - webserver generator

From: Noel O'Brien <noel_at_paragon.ie>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:34:11 -0000

Anyone know if you can 'exit the browser' using a htp.p command in pl/sql , or anyother command available in plsql.

this is some code produced from the des/2.1 webserver generator that returns users to a html static page when they press an 'Exit' button.

but can i close or exit the browser ??

htp.p('<td><FORM ACTION="exit.html" METHOD="POST">
<INPUT TYPE="hidden">
<INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="EXIT">

or alternitively.....
if i start my application, designed and generated in des/2.1 on ows 3.01.1, with <http address>/noel/plsql/logon$.startup and try place this code on an exit button i get an error 'The requested access method is not allowed for that object. '
it does not like me calling static.html pages

anyone advise on how to maybe call a static.html page ?

cheers

Noel Received on Mon Dec 13 1999 - 18:34:11 CET

Original text of this message