Re: IIS & FORMS SERVER

From: Ralf Bodamer <bodamer_at_sysvert.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:42:48 +0100

Hello,

[Quoted] no this is a normal Form menu_offer.fmx

forms60_path=o:\pcpps\sales_fmb;o:\pcpps\source_fmb;o:\pcpps\lib;o:\pcpps\me [Quoted] nue;o:\pcpps\links;o:\pcpps\images;o:\pcpps\source_rdf;

forms60_repformat=HTML
forms60_output=c:\orant\webtemp
forms60_mapping=http://suv001:55/webtemp

O:\ is a network mapping on the Server. (i have tested it using normal Drive-path, too. But always the same Error Message. If i open this form using forms runtime, it matches all correct. But only in [Quoted] the applet it does not work.

Regards
Ralf

Oracle Enterprise Internet Tools Product Management <no_replies_at_uk.oracle.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 832ce0$jbb$1_at_inet16.us.oracle.com...
> Sounds like this is a menu
>
> Make sure your .mmb files are in the FORMS60_PATH also
> --
> Regards
>
> Jason
>

> __
>
> Jason Pepper - Enterprise Internet Tools Product Management
>

> __
>
> Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Oracle
Corporation

> Ralf Bodamer <bodamer_at_sysvert.de> wrote in message
> > hey steve,
> >
> > thank you for your help.
> >
> > now it loads perfect, but it displayes always "FRM-40010: Cannot read
form
> > menu_offer"
> >
> > i have copyed the fmx files, i use in developer runtime, too.
> > Them are located in the same path the website is.
> > Them also in the path where specified in the "forms60_path" key from
> > registry.
> >
> > must i compile the forms others?
> > where should i place them, to open them correct?
> >
> > Regards
> > Ralf
> >

> > Buttso <buttso_at_yahoo.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
> > 82p8i3$8bf$1_at_inet16.us.oracle.com...
> > > hey ralph -
> > >
> > > Windows NT 4.0 SP 4 requires a patch to be installed or the Form
Server
> > > won't work due to a change MS made. The patch can be found on the
> > > production CD in the extras directory in the SP4 subdirectory.
> > >
> > > I think the patches for 6.0 also contain the fix.
> > >
> > > -steve-
> > >

> > > "Ralf Bodamer" <bodamer_at_sysvert.de> wrote in message

> > > "FORMS60_PATH"
> site

Developer