Problem with Procedure Builder

From: Karl & Eva Haiden <haiden_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:00:30 -0500

I am using the Procedure Builder of the Developer 2000 R2.0 Package for debugging my stored database procedures. The version of the Procedure Builder is V2.0.0.15.15. I load the procedures onto the client side into the Procedure Builder with "file - load" then I set a break point and step through. It worked fine in the past but now I receive the error message "referenced memory at "0x0000000". The memory could not be read. It also tells me that there is an unhandled Exception in Pb20d32.exe(PLS234.DLL). The strange thing is that, if I run the procedure without setting a break point it runs fine.

What can I do to fix this problem. Please help me!!

Thank you

Eva Received on Sun Dec 12 1999 - 21:00:30 CET

Original text of this message