Free graphical Oracle DBA-Tool for download

From: Andre Voegelin <a.voegelin_at_voesystem.ch>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:17:18 +0100

[Quoted] Dear all,

In order to support our internal consulting-activities in Oracle-related projects, we developed a graphical
DBA tool, called GUARDIAN database manager, covering a big range of functionalities not found in other
commercial tools. And it's incredible fast.

Therefore we have a lot of requests for using this tool by other people. Because we are not a
Software-Sales-Company we decided to make it available for FREE to everybody. The version you can
download is full functional and also a detailed help-system in English is provided as well as a tutorial.
The actual versions covers Oracle 7.x and 8.x databases.

On this free version no support is provided. If you have any suggestions for further functionality please feel
free to mail us (guardian_at_voesystm.ch )

The actual web-download-area (www.voesystem.ch/download) is written in German, but an English version
will be available soon. Anyway, you should be able to download this product (3 Files fitting on floppies or
one large single File). Unzip the files and run setup.

Regards,
your Guardian-Team
www.voesystem.ch Received on Sun Dec 12 1999 - 10:17:18 CET

Original text of this message