PeopleSoft Conference - CEO Apologizing to crowd at conference

From: Dwaine Garden <dwainegarden_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 08:43:01 GMT

    Could someone help me. There was an article that I read about the CEO of peoplesoft apologizing to people about the quality of the software released by the company. It was a big conference. I'm looking for news articles about the conference and some statements that the CEO at the time was saying. It was the first time a big corp. publicly made a statement about the quality of their products.

    I would appreciate any help in tracking down some articles on the subject.

Thanks..

Dwaine Garden
WSIB
Prevention First!!!!! Received on Sat Dec 11 1999 - 09:43:01 CET

Original text of this message