Access to Oracle

From: Richard Nobles <afafaf_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 05:13:13 GMT

[Quoted] I am attempting to use Access on a Windows 98 workstation to interface with [Quoted] an Oracle database to extract only the files I need to sent to another location.
Which drivers do I need to load to connect with the Oracle database? The front end program for this database has no export tools presently designed, if I don't use Access what other method might be done to accomplish this same task.

PS as you can probably tell I am highly Oracle illiterate. Please keep the [Quoted] answer simple. Thanks in advance. Received on Fri Dec 10 1999 - 06:13:13 CET

Original text of this message