Re: Help Newbie problem

From: Duane <bivens_duane_k_at_cat.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 16:41:08 -0600

I have been reading your book the Oracle Press book of Developer Advanced Forms and Reports that was just released. So, that is why I thought you would understand me.
I am using Report Builder 6.0.5.32.0 on an Windows NT 4.0 platform with SP 5 using Oracle 8.0.5 Database.
The problem is: the text in the cells of a tabular report ARE at the top of the cells and NOT at the bottom of the cell where they should be. This is not only occuring when it is printed, but as well when it is previewed on the screen. I do NOT want the text at the top of the cell. I DO want it to be at the bottom of the cell like normal reports and printed grids. This happens when you run the report from Report Builder and as well when I call the report from the report server and return it in a PDF format. I hope this clarifies so you can help me please, I have an open TAR with Oracle and they are having difficulty figuring it out, so I would appreciate any help in this matter.

Thanks,
Duane