Re: Fetch out of sequence error

From: Robin Quasebarth <robinq_at_digitalpoint.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 14:28:18 -0800

OK, I found it!!!! About a year ago we had this and this is my official request for a change to production:

Needed to patch an Oracle bug/error that, 01002 (fetch out of sequence) that happened intermittently if a procedure had 2 or more unions or select statements. Just needed to include 'SET ARRAYSIZE 1' for SQL Plus to use.