Re: FORMS - Retrieving all filenames from files in a directory (windows)

From: Scott Kronheim <skronheim_at_synertechsystems.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 12:56:47 -0500

To get rid of the flashing DOS window, use the NO_SCREEN parameter to the HOST builtin:
  HOST("dir *.txt > myfiles.all /b", NO_SCREEN);

A few weeks ago I did some searching of my own to find another way to get a directory listing, but did not find anything; AFAIK, this is the only way to do this in Forms.