Re: forms 4.5: using SYSTEM.TRIGGER_ITEM

From: Martin Angers <mangers_at_larochelle-gratton.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 10:08:28 -0500

Read-only property...
[Quoted] You can't assign a value to SYSTEM.TRIGGER_ITEM. However, you CAN use the result of FIND_ITEM (or use the value of the SYSTEM variable directly) and [Quoted] the use SET_ITEM_PROPERTY to assign a value to a particular property of the [Quoted] item (see the SET_ITEM_PROPERTY help in Forms 4.5 for details).

HTH, Martin Angers
Larochelle Gratton
mangers_at_larochelle-gratton.com