IIS & FORMS SERVER

From: Ralf Bodamer <bodamer_at_sysvert.de>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:23:58 +0100

Hello,

[Quoted] i want to run Forms over the IIS. I have configured the the IIS, added virtual paths, expanded
classes.zip in the \forms60\ directory.
If i load the site the applet was loaded, and i see the applet-screen "Oracle Application Server",
but nothing other comes. after a half hour i see to screen, too. No error message. My forms are located in the path where the "FORMS60_PATH" shows.
[Quoted] After it dosīnt work i have copyed the fmx files in the path of my site where the applet page is,
but nothing.

System: Windows NT4 SP4, Windows NT4 Option Pack, Oracle 8i, Developer 6.0

[Quoted] Hope you can help

Regards
Ralf Bodamer Received on Thu Dec 09 1999 - 15:23:58 CET

Original text of this message